Kingscross Hyundai is a seeking high-energy, self-starting and motivated individuals with proven track records in customer service to join their dynamic team of sales professionals in Scarborough. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our dealership.
Essential Job Duties:
- Deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions by giving all customers consideration and respect, understanding their needs, and consistently meeting or exceeding their expectations
- Selling and leasing new vehicles in adherence to OMVIC rules and regulations
- Building long-lasting relationships and repeat customers
- Customer service experience required
- Excellent listening and communications skills, written and verbal
- Strong customer relations and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills – digital and social media experience an asset
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and grow
- Ambition and drive to succeed in a competitive environment
- Team-oriented and positive attitude in working with others in a professional and courteous manner
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license with clean record
- Valid OMVIC license, or willing to attain it
- Bilingual or multilingual proficiency in any language an asset
Kingscross Hyundai Offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits plan, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage after 3 months
- Demo vehicle allowance after 3 months
- Employee discount programs
Management support and training to support professional growth and advancementKingscross Hyundai is one of the largest Hyundai dealerships in Ontario located on the “Golden Mile” in Scarborough, a busy strip of automotive dealerships on Eglinton Ave East. We celebrate diversity and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Proudly family-owned and operated since 1992, we value long-lasting relationships with our customers and every member of team – we look forward to starting one with you.
Apply Now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .